28th May 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Sports Medicine course of Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Patiala?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study PG Diploma in Sports Medicine in Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Patiala. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

31st May 2020, 02:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Sports Medicine course of Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Patiala?

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Sports Medicine course of Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Patiala are as follows:-
Consultant MD Medicine
Management Trainee
Pharmacist
Lecturer
Dietician
Naturopathy Doctor
31st May 2020, 02:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Sports Medicine course of Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Patiala?

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Sports Medicine course of Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Patiala:-

> Dietician
> Lecturer and professor
> Management trainee
> Gym instructor
> Consultant MD medicine
> Medical doctor
> Junior Medical social worker
31st May 2020, 04:54 PM
kuwaitjob

You can get opportunities in ares like:

Sports Medicine Physicians.
Physical Therapists. ...
Athletic Trainers. ...
Clinical Exercise Physiologists. ...
Kinesiotherapists.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?