10th October 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering?

Hello friends, I want to know about the per semester fee structure of PG Diploma in Computer Applications which is available in the Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering. Kindly tell me what is the latest syllabus of this course in this institute?

15th October 2019, 11:37 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Latest syllabus and fee structure per semester of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering?

The latest syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering will include the following subjects:-

Fundamentals of Information Technology
Programming
Java
Soft Skills
DBMS
Practical Work
Software Engineering and
Data Structure and Algorithms
Business Process
Web Programming

The fee expenses of Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering would be Rs.94,575
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?