9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture in Ludhiana

I have a keen interested in Beauty Culture. I want to study diploma course. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Beauty Culture anywhere in Ludhiana. Also tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture in Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges in Ludhiana (Punjab) to study B.Com with Economics? Procedure of admission?
  3. Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Beauty Culture?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  5. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  6. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Painting?
  7. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. List of colleges to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of colleges near Nashik, Maharashtra to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Fees and procedure to get admission?
  12. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Journalism in Patiala?
  13. List of colleges in Telangana to study Diploma in Mining Engineering course? Admission procedure for it?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  15. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do B.Ed in Ludhiana after doing M.Com and clearing UGC NET?
  18. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
17th April 2018, 11:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture in Ludhiana

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Beauty Culture in Ludhiana:-

VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition
Address: Sandhu Towers, 2nd Floor, Adjacent to Ansal Plaza, Above Himalaya opticals, Main Ferozpur road, Gurdev nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001
Phone: 099107 90090

S. R. S. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE FOR GIRLS, LUDHIANA
Address: Rishi Nagar,, Near Income Tax Office, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001
Phone: 0161 230 3223

Orane International Institute of Beauty & Wellness
Address: MC No-3624/B/18, 4th Floor, Sears Complex, Ferozpur Rd, Bharat Nagar Chowk,Adjacent Amartex. Near Dena Bank, Jila Kacheri Area, Model Gram, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001
Phone: 088725 00500

Arya College, Ludhiana
Address: Old Dhandi Swami Road, Near Jai Baba Parsai Mandir, Civil Lines, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001
Phone: 0161 244 3365

Guru Nanak Khalsa College for Women
Address: Gujarkhan Campus, Gujarkhan Road, Model Town, Ludhiana, Punjab 141002
Phone: 0161 242 4668

Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board can apply for the above mentioned Diploma course. You must have to apply in different colleges based on your class 10th examination. The duration of the course is of 4 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?