14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?

Sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh and studying in 10th. I want to appear in Diploma engineering entrance exams. Send me list of colleges offering Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Journalism in Andhra Pradesh
  2. How can I join Agriculture in AP?
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence EEE Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List private Diploma colleges for studying Mechanical subject?
  7. List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  9. List top colleges or institutes offering Diploma course in Aviation Management in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of colleges offering MA(Public Administration) in Hyderabad
  11. List of pg entrance exams available for students who have finished their mbbs from andhra pradesh
  12. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  15. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  16. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
  17. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
18th October 2017, 02:41 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh and studying in 10th. I want to appear in Diploma engineering entrance exams. Send me list of colleges offering Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Metallurgy In Andhra Pradesh:-

1) Diviseema Polytechnic, Krishne

2) State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad

Details Regarding Entrance Exam for Diploma Course in AP:-

:- To get admission in diploma course you must have to appear in AP POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) conducted by state board of technical education and training , Andhra Pradesh.

:- Entrance Exam is based on subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.

:- Exam consists of 120 questions and carries 120 marks.

:- All the questions in entrance exam are of objective type multiple choice questions.

:- For more details please visit hptts://polycetap.nic.in.

>> Duration of diploma in metallurgy is 3 years which are subdivided into 6 semesters.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course in metallurgy is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.
18th October 2017, 07:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?

Below I have listed name of colleges which offers diploma in Metallurgical engineering:

>Diviseema Polytechnic
Address: AVANIGADDA, Krishna Dist., Andhra Pradesh 521121
Phone: 092464 51977

>State Board of Technical Education and Training
Address: 7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063
Phone: 040 2322 1191

You must have to appear and qualify in the Entrance examination conducted by your respective State Council or you can also appear in entrance examination conducted by the national council. After qualifying you can get admission to study Diploma in the above mentioned stream.
18th October 2017, 08:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering diploma in Metallurgy engineering in Andhra Pradesh:

State Board of Technical Education and Training
7th floor, B. R. K. R. Bhawan, Tank Bund road, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
040 2322 1191.

Diviseema Polytechnic,
Avanigadda
Krishna, Andhera Pradesh
08671 207 039.

In most of the states the state board or university conduct it's own polytechnic entrance exam where you have to appear and if you're qualified then you will be given the particular trade as per your interest as well as rank. If you qualify then you will get admission in one of the polytechnic colleges.
18th October 2017, 09:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream:-

Diviseema Polytechnic
Address: AVANIGADDA, Krishna Dist., Andhra Pradesh 521121
Phone: 092464 51977

State Board of Technical Education and Training
Address: 7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063
Phone: 040 2322 1191

You must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the State Council or National Council to get admission in different Colleges offering the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?