21st May 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission?

Friends,
Please tell me how to apply for Diploma
in Mining Engineering course in Distance Education?
Please tell me the colleges in Kottagudem and Bellampalle.
Please reply me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  4. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  5. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  8. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  9. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  10. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class
  12. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  13. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  18. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
30th May 2015, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Please tell me how to apply for Diploma
in Mining Engineering course in Distance Education?
Please tell me the colleges in Kottagudem and Bellampalle.
Please reply me immediately.
List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kothagudem and Bellampalli:

Bengal Engineering & Science University,Shibpur

Address: Shibpur, Bengal Engineering & Science University, Botanical Garden, Howrah, WB 711103
Phone: 033 - 26684561/62/63

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Address: Post Technology, Paschim Midnapur, Kharagpur, WB 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221

Indian School of Mines

Address: Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004
Phone: 0326 223 5001

Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi

Address: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP 221005
Phone: +91 542 2368427, 2307000

National Institute of Technology, Surathkal

Address: NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangalore, KA 575025
Phone: 0824 247 4000

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

Address: South Ambazari Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India- 440010
Phone: 07122222828, 07122224123

National Institute of Technology, Raipur

Address: National Institute of Technology, Raipur (C.G.) -492010, INDIA, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India- 492010
Phone: 2254200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?