9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Horticulture without entrance exam

I am graduate in Horticulture and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Horticulture. Send me list of colleges offering this course without entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  2. List of private institutions or colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology after BUMS
  3. List of colleges offering BSc(Horticulture) in Kolkata -- [New]
  4. How to make my career in Horticulture? What is the pattern of the exam? List of the institutes offering this course in India?
  5. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  6. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  8. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade course? Entrance exams available for it?
  9. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  11. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  12. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  13. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
  14. Which are the best courses to do in Pune Film Institute after completion of BCA course?
  15. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  16. List of colleges providing Post Graduate Diploma in Patents Law? Duration, fees, entrance exam and scope of this course?
  17. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  18. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
5th May 2018, 02:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Horticulture without entrance exam

List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Horticulture without entrance exam:-

Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College (RJ College), Mumbai
Address: Opposite Ghatkopar Railway Station, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086
Phone: 022 2515 1763

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar (BRA) Bihar University
Address: Kalambagh Road, Muzaffarpur, Bihar 842001
Phone: 0621 224 3071
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?