24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exam and government colleges to study Diploma in Chemical engineering

Sir, I am studying in 10th and wanted to study Diploma in Chemical engineering course. Please send me list of entrance exam and government colleges available for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  2. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  3. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  4. List of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar
  7. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Jharkhand -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from government colleges
  10. List of government colleges offering Diploma in Automotive Engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  11. List of colleges which offer 3 years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bangalore?
  12. List of Government affiliated colleges under Anna University offering Chemical Engineering through TNEA?
  13. What are the government exams available after diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  17. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  18. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
31st August 2017, 07:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exam and government colleges to study Diploma in Chemical engineering

For admission in government colleges in diploma course you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by state education board,

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board. The minimum required aggregate varies with state.

The course will be of three year duration.

So, you can appear in examination as DCECE, Delhi CET etc .. for admission in government colleges of Bihar and Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?