4th January 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to get admission in government Polytechnics

I am studying in 10th standard and will appear in exam in February. I want to study Diploma Engineering course so, I need list of entrance exams available to get admission in government Polytechnics.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Women Polytechnic colleges in Kerala to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Eligibility and entrance exams available for it?
  2. Required rank in JEXPO 2015 for admission in Government Polytechnics?
  3. How to join polytechnic course after completing 10th standard?
  4. List of entrance exams to get admission in BBA course? List of top government colleges?
  5. List of entrance exams to get admission in government Polytechnic at Vishakapatnam? Marks required to get seat in government college?
  6. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  7. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  9. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of government job exams?
  11. How many seats are there in various streams in government polytechnics?
  12. List of government universities do PhD in Journalism? Entrance exams available to get admission?
  13. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  14. List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Should I have to inform Education Council Board to study Diploma in Engineering course after discontinuing 11th Science?
  16. List of entrance exams available to study Software Engineering course? List of top government and private colleges?
  17. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  18. List of government colleges in Delhi for Interior Design and their entrance exams -- [New]
9th January 2018, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to get admission in government Polytechnics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 10th standard and will appear in exam in February. I want to study Diploma Engineering course so, I need list of entrance exams available to get admission in government Polytechnics.

There are various entrance examinations available for the 10th passed students to get admission in government polytechnics in various states. The state government conducts entrance examination for the admission to the government polytechnics and in some states like Tamilnadu the admission to the polytechnic is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th standard. Some of the polytechnic entrance examinations are given below;

Common Entrance Examination (CET)
JEECUP (UPJEE)
Assam Polytechnic Examination (PAT)
TS POLYCET
AP POLYCET
The Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission Test
Punjab JET
JEXPO
9th January 2018, 05:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to get admission in government Polytechnics

Below I have mentioned some of the entrance examinations which you can opt in order to pursue Polytechnic courses after the completion of your class 10th examination, just have a look over it.

List of Entrance Examinations:-
  • NEET
  • JET
  • UPJEE
  • CET
  • PAT
etc.
9th January 2018, 08:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

List of Polytechnic Entrance Exams:

Kerala polytechnic entrance exam.

Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam

Karnataka polytechnic entrance exam

Punjab polytechnic entrance exam

Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam

Gujarat Polytechnic entrance exam
9th January 2018, 08:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of Polytechnic Entrance Exam:-

Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination

Haryana Diploma Entrance Test

Odisha Diploma Entrance Test

Vocational to Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination

WB Polytechnic Entrance Test

Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education Polytechnic Entrance.
9th January 2018, 08:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

This is a list of all the polytechnic entrance exams which you can appear on the basis of your 10th standard in order to get admission in one of the Government College:

MPPPT ( Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Admission)

DTE( Odisha Polytechnic admission)

UBTE( Uttarakhand Polytechnic admission)

SBTET( Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic admission)

JET( Punjab Polytechnic admission)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?