24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

List of State Medical college in West Bengal providing Diploma in ECG Technician? Procedure of admission and total fees payable for it?

Sir, I want to do Diploma in ECG from State Medical colleges of West Bengal. Please provide me list of college with admission procedure and total fees payable for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Diploma course for Cardiac Sonography in India?
  2. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  5. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET?
  6. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  7. How many seats are remaining for admission in west bengal? List of government medical colleges?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  9. What is the fees for government medical college of West Bengal? What is the hostel fees?
  10. Does the Institute of Clinical Research India provide Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course? Applicable fees and admission procedure?
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  12. What is the fees of west bengal government medical college including hostel fees?
  13. List of Government affiliated Medical colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Kolkata -- [New]
  14. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  15. List of government colleges in West Bengal to study B.Sc Nursing course? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for it?
  16. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  17. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  18. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
28th October 2017, 05:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of State Medical college in West Bengal providing Diploma in ECG Technician? Procedure of admission and total fees payable for it?

Below I have listed name of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma in ECG Technician course:
>Dr. K.R. Adhikary College of Optometry & Paramedical Technology
Address: B-17/30(S), I.T.I. More, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235
Phone: 033 2580 9369
>Vivekananda Institute Of Medical Science
Address: 99, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026
Phone: 033 2476 0631
>Calcutta National Medical College
Address: 32, Gorachand Rd, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014
Phone: 033 2301 8101
>Burdwan Medical College and Hospital
Address: Near Baburbag Road, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713104
Phone: 1800 180 5522
>R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital
Address: 1, Khudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700004
Phone: 033 2555 7656
>Malda Medical College and Hospital
Address: English Bazar, Malda, West Bengal 732101
Phone: 03512 221 087
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in Science stream from any recognized board are eligible to apply for Diploma in EGC Technician course. Admission for the above said course shall be given on the basis of merit marks scored in the qualifying examination, so there is no entrance test is required to get admission into this course.
Fees required for the aforesaid course varies from college to college, so you are advised to contact the college to get the information regarding course fee.
2nd April 2022, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of State Medical college in West Bengal providing Diploma in ECG Technician? Procedure of admission and total fees payable for it?

Is there any age limit , to study the course? I am 42 years old , can I pursue the course.
Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?