8th April 2022, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

May I be able to get admission in diploma with computer science engineering after completing COPA ITI?

May I be able to get admission in diploma with computer science engineering after completing COPA ITI?

10th April 2022, 04:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I be able to get admission in diploma with computer science engineering after completing COPA ITI?

Yes one may join diploma course after COPA ITI.

Those who want admission in Diploma course have to go through an entrance exam I.e DET Diploma Entrance Exam
The minimum eligibility to appear for this exam is 10th pass or ITI.

The candidates after 10th and ITI can join the diploma course 2nd year through lateral entry.
12th April 2022, 12:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I be able to get admission in diploma with computer science engineering after completing COPA ITI?

Yes, you will be able to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science Engineering after completing COPA ITI. The minimum educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed class 10th with Mathematics from a recognized board. The minimum score may vary from institute to institute and many of the institutes accept the admission based on the diploma entrance examination.
13th April 2022, 07:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes, you can apply for a diploma in computer science engineering after completing COPA ITI.

Eligibility - 10th or 12th exam passed with 45 to 50% marks
Average Fee - INR 3,000 to 50,000
Job After the Course IT Companies, Software companies etc.
Average Salary INR 2 – 6 lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?