8th January 2016, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Need information regarding Diploma certificate course in Yoga?

Please give me information regarding the diploma certificate course related to yoga as soon as possible. I want to get the full detail regarding this.

18th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need information regarding Diploma certificate course in Yoga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give me information regarding the diploma certificate course related to yoga as soon as possible. I want to get the full detail regarding this.
You can do Diploma in Yogic studies in Bihar Yoga Bharati. The eligibility to study the course is 10+2, the duration of the course is 1 year. The website link is;Click here

The aspirant can do PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University; the eligibility to study the course is any degree. The duration of the course is 1 year. The website link is given below Click here

You can also do PG Diploma in Yoga at Annamalai University. The eligibility to study the course is any degree; duration of the course is 1 year. The website link is Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?