12th April 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue BE Mechanical for a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Hello, I want to change my stream from Electronics & Telecommunication to Mechanical Engineering. I have completed my Diploma in E&TC and I wish to pursue BE in Mechanical Engineering. Is it possible or not?

15th April 2020, 03:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue BE Mechanical for a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication?

It is not possible to get the admission in the the B.E Electrical course after diploma in mechanical course through lateral entry.

The entrance examination is conducted by various private and government institutions for the admission in the course.

You are eligible to get admission in B.E Electrical and Telecommunication after diploma course.
15th April 2020, 04:00 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to pursue BE Mechanical for a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication?

---Yes,you are eligible to join B.E in Mechanical Engineering even after completion of Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication.

--Moreover,I truly suggest you to start your Graduation with the same stream in which you are complete your diploma course but In any case you are not able to continue your stream then definately your are able to complete your Graduation with another stream with the help of diploma course too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?