1st October 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?

I have finished my 10th standard and I have secured 63% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do Diploma course. I have an interest in Software Engineering. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Software Engineering.

11th October 2018, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my 10th standard and I have secured 63% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do Diploma course. I have an interest in Software Engineering. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Software Engineering.

You can study a Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course after completion of 10th standard in various polytechnic colleges. You can also study Diploma in Software Engineering in some private institutions. It is advisable to study the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course in polytechnic colleges after completion of 10th standard. Duration of the course is three years. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course. You can join BE/BTech in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?