27th August 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Diploma after failing in 10th class?

sir My friend fail in std 10th class she Name is PRITE she is given return exam but sir she return fail in two subject she think to do directly diploma.
it's possible to do?
And which diploma to do for the best future..?
please Help My Friend..
My Mobile No.8286633909

3rd September 2014, 05:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do Diploma after failing in 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir My friend fail in std 10th class she Name is PRITE she is given return exam but sir she return fail in two subject she think to do directly diploma.
it's possible to do?
And which diploma to do for the best future..?
please Help My Friend..
My Mobile No.8286633909
Without qualified in 10th standard your friend not eligible to apply for Diploma course, Your friend need to be qualified in 10th standard in order to eligible for Diploma course.

which diploma to do for the best future..?

Every specialization having good scope in both the government and private sectors. You can choose any one of the specializations based on your future aspiration.

Eligibility criteria:-

► Applicant should have qualified 10th standard or it's equivalent from a recognized board.

► Applicant studied Science and Mathematics as a main subjects.

► Those applicant who qualified in 12th standard or IIT training are also eligible to apply for this course.

► The applicant age not less than 15 years and not more than 21 years.
3rd September 2014, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do diploma after failing in 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue the diploma course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board.

To get admission in the diploma course, you need to appear for the Diploma Entrance Test (DET) which is conducted by the respective state government.

Based on your rank in the entrance exam, you will be alloted a seat in the diploma colleges. You can choose any courses in which you are interested.

So, to do diploma course, first you must have to pass in 10th standard and you need to appear and qualify the DET exam.
11th May 2015, 10:59 PM
sjs1990

No You can not get admission for any diploma courses until you pass the SSLC exam If you can not go for school you can apply for writing SSLC exam through private tutorials and tuition centres bar by your city, Or you can apply online also, So try to pass in SSLC otherwise you cant go for any of the higher stages in education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?