5th November 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Post graduate Diploma in Thermal is offered by Jindal group? Do they provide 100% placement?

Hello sir i finished my mechanical engineering this year with 69% as overall......i like to join in post graduate diploma course in thermal conducted by npti i like to know when will the application form for this course will be released for the year i came to hear that same kind of course is also conducted by jindal groups.....will they provide 100% placement as npti provides...........kindly reply me waiting for your reply.........

7th November 2021, 08:53 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduate Diploma in Thermal is offered by Jindal group? Do they provide 100% placement?

It provides placement assistance, and it has placement cell for that purpose.
Companies of Jindal group are more actively involved .
Candidates are selected via campus selection process , and it takes a big test process for selection.
The whole process consists of
Written test group discussion
Interview

There are times , when candidates loose hope as they fear of not getting placed but it's not the reality .
Sometimes it's lengthy process , and takes time in shortlisting and all.
One has to go through many test and interview for selection.
And inspite of knowledge and experience, luck also matters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?