11th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?

Sir/Madam,

I have completed my DNB pediatrics in chennai this year.
I like to join the distance education course on pg dip developmental neurology.
Wat is the procedure to be followed for that?
When will the application forms be available?how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Neurology?
  4. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  5. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  6. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  7. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Where can I get the application forms of IP university for UG courses? Procedure for admission?
  9. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  10. Admission detail in IIHM, Delhi including procedure, application forms and beginning of the session
  11. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  12. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the eligiblity criteria for Ph.D course in neuroscience in India? I've secured 58% marks in MBBS
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  15. Information regarding admission procedure and to get application forms for Engineering courses?
  16. Procedure and Availability of Application Forms of AIPMT?
  17. When will the application forms of RA Podar college be available? Procedure to fill the application form?
  18. Can I take admission in diploma in software application development if I didn't study science in 12th?
9th December 2017, 09:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?

You may pursue this PG Diploma in Development Neurology course in correspondence mode from University of Kerala, School of Distance Education. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is,

>> Bachelor's Degree in Anthropology or Home Science or Biology or Zoology or Botany from a recognized university.

>> Or else, Bachelor's Degree in Paramedical Sciences or Medical Sciences is also eligible to apply.

>> The duration of this course is 1 year and prospectus will be available in it's official website or at SDE office at Palayam, Forms Sales counter, Palayam Campus. Or else, you may also get them from District and Taluk Information Centers of the University of Kerala.

>> Generally forms will be available in the months of August every year, hence we may expect the next applications date to be in the month of August next year. I am providing you contact details below and if you have any queries, you can contact them over phone.

Ph. No: 0471 2300137
Address: University Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695034
http://www.ideku.net/
19th August 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?

How to get application form for pgd-dn course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?