11th April 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 online?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP of 2019 for studying Polytechnic course. So, I would like to know about the application procedure that how I can apply for this admission test of this year online?

14th April 2019, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 online?

You can apply online through their official website. Just follow the instructions and fill all the details correctly. You also need to upload some documents so be ready with all the scanned documents in JPEG format.

Application fee can be paid online through debit or credit or net banking. Just make sure you have the facility of any of these payment modes.
14th April 2019, 10:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 online?

Procedure to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 is:-

==> Application form is available both offline and online. The candidate will have to purchase the registration form from all the Government Polytechnic Centers in Uttarakhand.

==> You need to submit the registration form before the last scheduled date.

==> Application fee for general category is Rs.800 and for SC/ST is Rs.500 is payable by credit/debit card/Net banking.

==> After filling the form, send the application form by post to the address provided by the officials.

==> After submitting the application form, a candidate needs to get the admit card which you can download from the official site https://uber.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?