9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga for studying Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering. Please tell me how can I get admission for this Diploma course in this institute?

15th August 2019, 01:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

The admission procedure to study the Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering at Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is a candidate must have done a 10th class or Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. There would be 5% relaxation in the minimum aggregate for SC/ST candidates.

For admission form a candidate can visit the institute office. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mifse.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?