25th April 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Diploma in Plastic Technology admission in Arulmigu Chandigeswarar Polytechnic College Coimbatore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Arulmigu Chandigeswarar Polytechnic College Coimbatore for studying Diploma in Plastic Technology. Please tell me how can I get admission for this Diploma course in this college?

5th June 2020, 02:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Diploma in Plastic Technology admission in Arulmigu Chandigeswarar Polytechnic College Coimbatore?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Plastic Technology at Arulmigu Chandigeswarar Polytechnic College Coimbatore is a candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in Diploma Entrance Examination Test which is conducted by the college.

Interested candidate can visit the college to take admission form from the college admin office. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application and submit the form. I am also giving you the contact details of the college below.

Arulmigu Chandigeswarar Polytechnic College
Palanisame Ravi Nagar, Karumathampatty,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - 641659
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?