30th March 2021, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician admission in Avadh Institute of Medical Technology and Hospital Medical Institute

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Avadh Institute of Medical Technology and Hospital Medical Institute for studying Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course.

31st March 2021, 06:00 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician admission in Avadh Institute of Medical Technology and Hospital Medical Institute

Procedure to secure Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician admission in Avadh Institute of Medical Technology and Hospital Medical Institute is;

You can get admission through JEECUP exam.

You have to go through counseling procedure of JEECUP to get admission.

You must have completed intermediate with PCB combination with minimum 50% score from recognized board.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://aimth.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?