21st August 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in JP Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in JP Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for securing admission.

22nd October 2022, 11:30 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in JP Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The qualification required to get Diploma in Electrical Engineering is, candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?