25th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Computer Technology from Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this Diploma course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

30th November 2019, 01:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore?

** The qualification required to pursue Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Computer Technology at Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore is 50%.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list displayed by the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?