27th November 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this Diploma course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

30th November 2019, 09:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar?

Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) is a Medical Lab Technologist Diploma course. The qualification required to pursue a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in the Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class with PCB subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission to the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is 50%.
30th November 2019, 03:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar?

Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 10+2 from Science stream having Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects from a recognized board.

Candidate must have scored at least 45% marks in aggregate and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?