14th January 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Agriculture admission in Anakapalle Agricultural Polytechnic?

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Agriculture course in Anakapalle Agricultural Polytechnic. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

15th January 2020, 03:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Agriculture admission in Anakapalle Agricultural Polytechnic?

** Diploma in Agriculture is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Agriculture is 2 years.

** For the admission of this course the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in this course is 50%.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list displayed by the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?