14th September 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Human Rights admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying PG Diploma in Human Rights course in Dayalbagh Educational Institute. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this PG Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

15th September 2020, 07:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Human Rights admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Human Rights admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute is as follows.

Applicant must be Graduation in any subject is eligibility criteria for PG Diploma.

Selection will be done through Academic merit+ Written Test+ Interview basis.
16th September 2020, 11:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Human Rights admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

The qualification required to study the PG Diploma in Human Rights at Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of academic merit followed by a written test and interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dei.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?