22nd October 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

31st October 2019, 02:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

The scope of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata is very wide. You will the knowledge of handling software equipment along with designing gainful techniques for engineering practices

You can work in Computer Hardware & Software Implementation, Telecommunication, Embedded Systems, Database management, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Web Designing. etc.
31st October 2019, 04:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata?

The scope of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Vision Institute of Professional Study Kolkata is given below.

JOB TYPES

** Engineer

** Computer Engineer

** Network Administrator

** System Administrator

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Manufacturing Companies

** Aerospace and Defence Sector

** Healthcare Companies

** Financial Services

** Retail Companies

** Agricultural Sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?