4th November 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Shokeenda Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Shokeenda Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

8th November 2019, 02:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Shokeenda Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi?

The scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Technology in Shokeenda Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi is that after completion of the course you can work as Fashion Designer, Fashion Illustrator, Fashion Merchandiser, Retail Manager and Stylist.

The salary package of Fashion Designer would be from Rs.2,50,000 to Rs.5,00,000 per year. However, the salary package will increase as per your skills and knowledge.
10th November 2019, 09:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Shokeenda Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi?

Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Shokeenda Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi are as follows:-
Fashion Designer
Stylist
Fashion Illustrator
Fashion Merchandiser
Retail Manager
Design Manager
Quality Controller
Fashion Co-ordinator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?