30th June 2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I do intermediate first to join ITI? After intermediate do I need to clear EAMCET like entrance for admission in ITI?

I have completed my tenth class.. I want to do iti... should I do my intermediate... if so what branch... after intermediate any qualifying exam like eamcet for iti... please do any my query

3rd July 2021, 01:02 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I do intermediate first to join ITI? After intermediate do I need to clear EAMCET like entrance for admission in ITI?

If you are good at studies and financially stable than don't go for ITI course.

Complete your intermediate and go for bTech course after completing intermediate.

If you are not good at studies and struggling financially than only go for ITI course after 10th.

No, You don't have to go through EAMCET to secure admission in ITI.
4th July 2021, 12:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do intermediate first to join ITI? After intermediate do I need to clear EAMCET like entrance for admission in ITI?

No, it is not compulsory to have intermediate or 12th qualification to get admission in ITI.

ITI is Industrial Training Institute.

Eligibility criteria to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in standard 10th to get admission in ITI course.
4th July 2021, 01:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not compulsory to pursue Intermediate course to get admission in ITI.

Required qualification:-
10th from a recognised board.

Admission process:-
Entrance test or merit basis.

So, candidates passed 10th or SSC are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in ITI course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?