23rd August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through DCECE?

I am currently in 10th standard, and I have applied for DCECE. I am more interested in Automobile Engineering. But I have heard from many people that it has no scope until you do this course from the reputed institute. Is this true? I just want suggestion that I should do this course or not?

29th August 2019, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through DCECE?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The minimum qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Science or equivalent examination with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The percentage may vary from institute to institute and you can apply through online and offline both. The candidate age should fall between the age bar of 15 to 35 years.

You can do this course from a recognized university and there is a lot of scope after doing this course you get the placement in top companies like Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra, Yamaha, Toyota, TELCO and many more. Some of the job profiles are Automobile Technicians, Car Mechanics, Automobile Engineers. I am giving you the website link through which you can apply that is www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
31st August 2019, 11:33 AM
Alkasharma123

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through DCECE?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through Diploma DCECE which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
The Candidates who have completed 12th examination with mathematics and science or an equivalent examination with a minimum score of 60% marks in Aggregate from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. The candidate age should fall between the age bar of 15 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?