1st July 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Structure of Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology of CIPET-Bhubaneswar. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

4th July 2019, 08:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Structure of Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

The duration of the Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology -Bhubaneswar is of 3 years and is full time diploma course.

The course structure of Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology focuses on mould design, assembling of moulds, mould manufacture, CNC milling and CNC lathe etc.

The candidates are required to have passed 1oth with Maths, Science and English with minimum 35% marks.

You can apply for the CIPET JEE entrance examination through the link shared below:-
https://www.cipet.gov.in/academics/diplomaprograms_dpmt.php.
5th July 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Structure of Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology of CIPET-Bhubaneswar. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

The course structure of Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM in CIPET-Bhubaneswar is given below:

Semester I:

Theory:

Plastics Mould Designing – I
Plastics Materials
Plastic Processing Technology
Plastics Product Design

Practical:

Designing Lab – I
Plastics Processing Lab
Plastics Testing & QC Lab

Semester II:

Theory:

Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping
Plastic Mould Design – II
Process Planning and Cost Estimation
Mould Manufacturing Technology

Practical:

Design Lab – II
Manufacturing Practice

Semester III:

Project Work
In Plant Training in Industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?