3rd June 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology?

I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course from Tripura Institute of Technology. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

7th June 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course from Tripura Institute of Technology. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study the Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course in the Tripura Institute of Technology on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination (10th or Madhyamik or equivalent). Marks scored in the subjects like English, Mathematics and Science subjects are considered for the admission to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course at the Tripura Institute of Technology.
7th June 2019, 02:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology?

There is no entrance exam required to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology. Candidates are admitted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. For admission into diploma courses candidates have to achieve nominations against respective branch from Central Selection Committee(CSC).

candidates need to achieve nominations against respective branch from Central Selection Committee.

For more info;
http://titagartala.ac.in/admission-procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?