20th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

I want to do Diploma in Information Technology & Management course from IIMT-Bengaluru. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

23rd June 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Information Technology & Management course from IIMT-Bengaluru. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study the PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru. Candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru. Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.brevityedu.com/accordion-4/146-pgditm
23rd June 2019, 11:08 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No such entrance exam conducted for PG Diploma at IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru. The admission to the G Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination. Interested candidates can apply for the course through online mode by visiting the Official website - >Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?