15th December 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Primary Teacher Training admission in Delhi Teachers Training College?

I want to do Diploma in Primary Teacher Training from Delhi Teachers Training College. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

13th December 2022, 12:03 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Primary Teacher Training admission in Delhi Teachers Training College?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called BEET and AP EDCET

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Candidates must have 10th or 12th passed from a recognised university.
15th December 2022, 05:57 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Primary Teacher Training admission in Delhi Teachers Training College?

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university.

Duration of this course is 1 year.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam called BEET.
17th December 2022, 08:50 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

The entrance exam called BEET and AP EDCET to study Diploma in Primary Teacher Training .

Qualification required, those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?