16th April 2019, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cosmetology admission in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune?

Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology from International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

20th April 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cosmetology admission in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology from International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology course in the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Graduates in the relevant field are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Cosmetology course at the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Admission to the PG Diploma in Cosmetology course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination at International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Candidates have to contact the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune for exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?