25th July 2019, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing admission in Management and Design Academy New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from Management and Design Academy New Delhi. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

28th July 2019, 10:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing admission in Management and Design Academy New Delhi?

You will get admission for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing course through Merit. So you do not need to appear for any entrance examination to pursue at Management and Design Academy New Delhi.

In order to enroll for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing course you must have a Bachelor's degree in Art, Fashion designing or any subject of Science or Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?