27th July 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma Acting course at Film and Television Institute of India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma course of Acting at Film and Television Institute of India. I came to know that this is the 2 years course and I have to qualify the entrance exam. Is there any entrance exam for the admission?

12th June 2021, 12:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma Acting course at Film and Television Institute of India?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study a Diploma in Acting at the Film and Television Institute of India. The admission selection process will be on the basis of Joint Entrance Test (JET) scores and performance in the orientation and interview round.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. This course is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ftii.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?