24th October 2021, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any options available to join BCA after completing diploma in CS?

sir,tell me about what are all courses that can be done after completing diploma in computer science please....

25th October 2021, 12:53 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any options available to join BCA after completing diploma in CS?

Yes,you can do BCA after completing diploma in CS.Diploma is equivalent to 12th standard .BCA is a undergraduate course.Duration of this course is 3 years.Qualification required for BCA course is 12th standard in any stream from a recognized university.
25th October 2021, 09:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any options available to join BCA after completing diploma in CS?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised board or institutions.

So, if you have the required qualification than eligible to get admission in BCA course.
27th October 2021, 04:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

You can directly apply for admission after diploma.
Some institution require 50%marks in diploma for taking admission.

Institution that offer such course are
BITS Pilani
Delhi College Of Engineering
National Institute of engineering Mysore

This course is best for those who want to make career in IT field.
It comprises of subjects like programming, java , c++ etc
They can work as proggramer or software developer.

Options after diploma are:_
UI Development Master
UI Design Master
Web master plus
UI and UX Design Master etc
27th October 2021, 05:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the list of courses that can be done after completing diploma in computer science.

1) Web Master Plus (WMP) Course.

2) Web Premium- Advanced UI Development Course.

3) UI Development Master.

4) Web Development Master.

6) UI Design Master.

7) UI and UX Design Standard.

8) Web Standard – A Short Term Web Design Course
29th October 2021, 08:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get direct admission to BCA after completing a Diploma in computer Engineering if you fulfill the required eligibility Criteria for Admission. Some institutions have a minimum 50% eligibility requirements in diploma for taking admissions in BCA.

After the completion of the Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course, a student can take direct admission in Btech/BE course in 2nd year through lateral admission. They can also apply for jobs in various government and private firms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?