8th January 2022, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of getting a equivalent certificate from PCM?

Hi sir/madam I have completed my diploma in computer science and engineering 3 years course in bangalore. I wanted to take AME course and they need only PCM background or diploma in mechanical and electrical. Is there any possibility of getting a equivalent certificate from PCM or if I do PCM in correspondence or distance education or any other option to get a certificate in PCM background

15th January 2022, 03:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility of getting a equivalent certificate from PCM?

There is no option to get equivalent certificate of PCM.

So, if you want to pursue the course than you can pursue it from NIOS board in correspondence. NIOS is a recognised board.
15th January 2022, 06:25 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility of getting a equivalent certificate from PCM?

Yes, It is possible to get PCM equivalent certificate after Diploma engineering.

Diploma is equivalent to intermediate so, You just have to apply for Diploma equivalent certificate in your respective university to get Diploma equivalent certificate.

There is no need to pursue PCM in correspondence to get intermediate equivalent certificate. If you still want to go for it you are totally eligible for it.
30th July 2022, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in 2nd semester can i get admission in 5th semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?