14th May 2023, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Time period for diploma holder having supplimentary in exam after 3 years?

I m diploma holder but i have some supply in the exam after 3 years how much time required for clearing exam plz give me answer for f scheme

15th May 2023, 06:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time period for diploma holder having supplimentary in exam after 3 years?

The maximum period allowed for the 3-year engineering diploma degree, as per the guidelines, is 7 years. You must therefore pass all examinations within this time frame.

So, try as many times as you like throughout this time. The university will consider you unfit for the course if you do not finish the course within this time frame.
15th May 2023, 08:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time period for diploma holder having supplimentary in exam after 3 years?

Typically, educational institutions have certain time limits within which students can clear their supplementary exams.

Here are a few factors to consider:

Institutional Policy: Check the policies of the educational institution or board where you completed your diploma. They may have specific rules regarding the time limit for clearing supplementary exams. Some institutions may allow students to appear for supplementary exams even after a certain period, while others may have stricter policies.

Academic Regulations: Review the academic regulations or guidelines of the educational institution. These documents often outline the rules and procedures related to supplementary exams and the time limits for completing them. Look for any specific information regarding eligibility for appearing in supplementary exams after a gap.

Contact the Institution: If you are unsure about the rules or if you need clarification, it's best to directly contact the educational institution's administrative office or the department responsible for conducting the exams. They will be able to provide accurate information and guidance based on their specific policies.

Special Considerations: In some cases, educational institutions may provide special considerations or exemptions for candidates who have valid reasons for the extended gap. These reasons could include medical conditions, personal circumstances, or other extenuating factors. If you have a genuine reason for the gap, you can explain your situation to the institution and inquire about any possibilities for appearing in the supplementary exams.
15th May 2023, 08:59 PM
Shantanubose22

B.Tech degree should be completed within 8 years in all universities by clearing all backlog. If you don't complete all the papers within 8 years, you are NFT (not fit for technical education).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?