24th September 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Diploma in Animation Film Making course in Arena Animation Barasat? Benefits of pursuing this course?

Hello friends, can you please give me the information regarding the overall fee expenses of Diploma in Animation Film Making course which is available in Arena Animation Barasat? Please tell me what benefits I will get through this course?

26th September 2019, 10:24 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Diploma in Animation Film Making course in Arena Animation Barasat? Benefits of pursuing this course?

The total fee expenses of pursuing Diploma in Animation Film Making course in Arena Animation Barasat would be around Rs.1,12,000 per year. The benefits of doing this course is that you will be a master of creating or making 3D animated movies or videos and also work as a Animation trainer, Flash artist, Animation counselor and Sales counselor.

Arena Animation Barasat
2ND FLOOR, ARENA ANIMATION-BARASAT,KOLKATA, 24/8 K.B BASU ROAD, EASTERN PLAZA, Barasat, West Bengal 700124

For more details, you can refer to the website http://arenabarasat.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?