21st December 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me what benefit I will get if I do Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course? I am planning to do this course from KG Engineering Institute Bankura. So, I want to know about the benefits of this course.

22nd December 2019, 06:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course?

Benefits of studying diploma in Computer Science and Technology course:-

Diploma has many advantage over plus 2 when it comes to jobs. Those who want to start their professional career early mast opt for diploma in engineering courses. Diploma in Computer Science and Technology asp
accepted by many companies for various jobs.
The best part is plus two students do not have a lot of job options but for diploma holders there wide range of jobs not only in private sector but also in government sector.

Jobs in government sector for diploma holders in Computer Science and Technology:-
Indian Railways
DRDO
BSNL TTA
MTNL
DVC
Electricity Board
NTPC

The private sector jobs are given below:-
TCS
Wipro
CTS
IBM.
22nd December 2019, 07:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course?

Benefits of studying diploma in Computer Science and Technology course:-
Candidates after completion of diploma in Computer Science and Technology can get a job easily. The candidates will learn lots of things about Computer Science and technology in their diploma course.
If interested in studies, then can pursue BE/ BTech in Computer Science and Information Technology. Candidates after completion of the course can work in computer hardware industry, computer service industry, software industry, web designing and publishing, consultancy services and network industry.
These are the benefits of studying diploma in Computer Science and Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?