19th October 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to securing admission in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education to study PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology course. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this course from this institute?

29th May 2021, 11:36 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education?

The benefits of studying PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education are;

You can will be doing more practical and practice.

You will be taught by experienced faculties.

You will be paying a feasible amount as course fee.

You will get admission directly on the basis of graduation score.
31st May 2021, 02:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education?

The benefit of studying for a PG Diploma in Clinical Embryology is this course provides the complex knowledge of identifying the cause of infertility at a cellular level by analyzing the gametes, isolating, and culture of embryos which form the backbone of treatment modalities for infertile couples. After this course, the student gets the job profiles of Senior Clinical Embryologist and Assistant Clinical Embryologist with an approximate salary of Rs.1500000 or Rs.400000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?