29th June 2022, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What can I study further after ITI in Electronics?

I have completed ITI in electronics and i am self employed since 12 years. But now i want to study further so what can i do?

30th June 2022, 01:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I study further after ITI in Electronics?

After completing ITI in Electronics, you can pursue the following courses.

1) Diploma in electronics and communication engineering

2) CAD(Computer Aided Drafting)

3) CAD CAM(CAD Computer Aided Manufacturing)

4) ProE(Pro Enggineering)
30th June 2022, 03:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After ITI in Electronics, you can further study Diploma in Electronics Engineering which is a 3 years duration course, and admission for this course is based on merit or entrance based. This course helps to learn electrical machinery, collection, future problems of generation, transmission and electrical controls in factories, and electric motors and their control. After completing the diploma course you may work in various positions in top companies. The job roles which you can get are given below.

Broadcast Engineer
Aerospace Engineer
Design Engineer
System Analyst
Electrical Engineer
Electronics Engineer
30th June 2022, 08:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Course to pursue after ITI in Electronics:

There are various course opportunities available for you after completion of ITI in Electronics course. But the best course I would suggest you to go ahead after this course is Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

>> Immediately after completion of ITI course, you can join in the 2nd year of your Diploma course.

>> Further if you would like to pursue you can even do B.E or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

>> You may find so many job opportunities after completion of these courses and find the better career opportunities.
30th June 2022, 04:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° After completing an ITI course in electronics, you should definitely take admission in polytechnic course that is diploma in electronics engineering.
After ITI course, you will get admission directly in 2nd year of polytechnic course on the basis of percentage secured by you in an ITI course.
30th June 2022, 04:57 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

The best option available for you is to get admission in diploma course in electronics. You can get admission in 2nd year directly as you have ITI course certificate. Duration of this course is 2 years. Once the diploma is completed, you can get admission in Electrical and Electronics engineering course by using Lateral Entry Scheme.
30th June 2022, 05:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Further study after ITI in Electronics:-

After the ITI course, the student can pursue a diploma course through lateral entry, which will take 3 years to complete.
The second step is to sit for JEE Advanced after completing the diploma course, after which the student is eligible to get admission in the IITs.
30th June 2022, 07:30 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

After ITI, you need to follow a strategy. After completing the ITI course, the student can enroll in a three-year diploma program through lateral entry. After completing the Diploma program, the student must take the JEE Advanced exam in order to be eligible for admission to an IIT.
30th June 2022, 08:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

After completing an ITI Electronic course you can go for a diploma in electronics and communication engineering for further study. You will get admission directly in the 2nd year when you have completed the ITI electronic course.
2nd July 2022, 12:16 AM
NeptuneSpear

You have two options available now. The first one is, you can continue your studies to degree course in electrical engineering followed by diploma course. The second option available for you is to pursue 12th standard with any of the streams. After successful completion of 12th standard you will go for any of the degree course related to your stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?