29th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of doing diploma in VJTI?

I want my child to do diploma n vjti then degree in vjti . iwant to know the duration of yr. How many yrs it will take to do diploma and total degree period? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  2. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  4. Can i get admission in VJTI for Diploma in Chemcial with 83.40% marks in SSC?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after diploma in civil and environmental engineering after 10th?
  6. Last date for diploma admission in VJTI?
  7. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  8. Is there Aeronautics Diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI college for Aeronautics and Mechanical? Fee structure?
  9. What is the fees for 2nd year diploma in VJTI
  10. How much marks is required to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  12. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  14. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  15. How to get admission in VJTI, Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  18. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
30th October 2016, 12:27 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the duration of doing diploma in VJTI?

VJTI stands for VEERMATA JIJABAI TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE. It's a engineering college located in MUMBAI. But you didn't mentioned about the course in which you want to take admission. But as per my knowledge diploma in engineering course duration is 2 to 3 years and after that your son has to give lateral entry exam for admission in engineering. After qualifying in LEET, ECET or JELET he can get admission directly in second year of engineering. So the course duration will be 3 years instead of 4 years. It depends on your son's scores that in which institution he will get the admission for engineering. Thanks
30th October 2016, 06:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Diploma course in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) is 3 years. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course in VJTI, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course.
30th October 2016, 09:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the above mentioned course is 1 year, so in order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to devote one complete year. You should however do it from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?