4th December 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for MP-DAHET 2019?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply and appear in MP-DAHET of 2019. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance test for this year. Please tell me immediately.

8th December 2018, 11:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for MP-DAHET 2019?

Eligibility to apply for MP-DAHET 2019 are as follows.

Candidate must be Indian National and should be bonafide of State Madhya Pradesh.

Candidates must have passed class 12th with science subject (Zoology/Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture) from Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal or Central Board of Secondary Education with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST).

Candidates who are appearing in final examination of class 12th or has appeared in this exam but waiting for result are also eligible to apply for DAHET 2019.

The candidate should be minimum age of 17 years of age as on December 31st 2019. Maximum Age Limit is 28 years on December 31st 2019. 5 years relaxation in the age limit is applicable to reserved sategory candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?