9th September 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Elementary Education of Bombay Teacher's Training College? Admission fee of this course?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Bombay Teacher's Training College for studying Diploma in Elementary Education course. I would like to know about the admission fee of this course. And also tell me about the fee for each semester. Thank you!

19th May 2021, 11:22 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Elementary Education of Bombay Teacher's Training College? Admission fee of this course?

The fee for each semester of Diploma in Elementary Education of Bombay Teacher's Training College are;

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 12000 each semester for this Diploma course.

This course will complete in 2 semesters.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.

You can visit official website for any inquiry.
https://bttc.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?