8th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Diploma in Textile Technology course which is available in Assam Textile Institute. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

15th September 2019, 02:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute? Possibility to get direct admission?

The fee structure of Diploma in Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute semester wise is given below:-

Semester I:- Rs.12,000
Semester II:- Rs.12,000
Semester III:- Rs.12,000
Semester IV:- Rs.12,000
Semester V:- Rs.12,000
Semester VI:- Rs.12,000

You can get admission to pursue Diploma in Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute directly under management quota. However, you would need to contact Assam Textile Institute directly.

Contact Address:-
Assam Textile Institute
Ambari, GNB Road, Guwahati, Distt. Kamrup,
Assam-781001
Phone No: 0361-2544116
16th September 2019, 01:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute? Possibility to get direct admission?

=> Diploma in Textile Technology is a Diploma level Textile Engineering course.

=> The fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute is Rs.17550(Per semester).

=> The course duration of Diploma in Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute is 3 years.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination conducted by the Assam Textile Institute.

=> In order to get direct admission in Assam Textile Institute, you should score more than 70% in your 12th class for the admission of Diploma in Textile Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?