14th October 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Executive PG Diploma in International Financial Strategies in IIFT New Delhi?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Executive PG Diploma in International Financial Strategies course which is available in IIFT New Delhi. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible to get direct admission for this course?

16th October 2020, 08:18 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Executive PG Diploma in International Financial Strategies in IIFT New Delhi?

The fee structure of each semester for Executive PG Diploma in International Financial Strategies in IIFT New Delhi can be seen below.

This course will cost you Rs. 5.2 Lakh total.

You have to pay Rs. 5.1 Lakh as tuition fee.

You also have to pay Rs. 10000 as admission fee.
22nd October 2020, 12:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Executive PG Diploma in International Financial Strategies in IIFT New Delhi?

The programme fee for the entire course is Rs. 3,50,000/- (Rs. 1,75,000 for SC/SC/PH) payable in three installments and Rs. 10,000/- as alumni charges.
Criteria 2020-22 were based on IIFT exam score – overall as well as sectional. Even a 40 to 50 percent score in IIFT entrance exam awards a high percentile of 70 to 90 and the admission cut off also lies within this range
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?