17th November 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Hotel Management in IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of PG Diploma in Hotel Management course which is available in IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

30th November 2019, 10:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Hotel Management in IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management? Possibility to get direct admission?

The fee structure of each semester for the PG Diploma in Hotel Management in IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management is given below.

First semester = Rs.26300

Second semester = Rs.25500

The course duration of PG Diploma in Hotel Management in IP Nehru Academy of Hotel Management is 1 year. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the graduation course. If you have passed the graduation course with a good percentage of marks then you are eligible to get direct admission in PG Diploma in Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?