27th July 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What I will study under Diploma in Music program? How to study?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma course in Music. I am studying BCom Honours and I am interested in Music. So, I want to know how can I do Diploma course of Music? What I will study in this Diploma course?

7th June 2021, 11:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I will study under Diploma in Music program? How to study?

Diploma in Music course can be of 6 months to 1 year duration course and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board. Some colleges and universities may take admission through the entrance test which you can check before applying. The subjects which you will study under this course are given below.

Technical Aspects of South Indian Culture
The Theoretical Aspect of Indian Classical Music
Technical & Theoretical Aspect of South Indian Classical Music
Scientific & Theoretical Aspects of South Indian Music
Practical Harmony I
Music Marketing
Fundamentals of Classical Music
Kritis & Other Compositions
Compositions & Manodharma Sangeetham
Advanced Compositions & Manodharma Sangeetham
Practical Harmony II
Film Composing and Documentary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?